Leica bond
Miller, Wendy
2015-07-08 13:09:00 UTC
Hi! Does anyone out there use the Leica IHC Bond stainer? We are looking into purchasing one and I would like to input. Do you like it? Pros and cons?

Thanks

________________________________
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
Stephenson, Sheryl
2015-07-08 13:24:09 UTC
So far so good. Been using it for a year now. No issues or grips that couldn't be worked out with Leica. They have been very supportive. Their field staff comes to assist you from start to finish if need be. Leica even has classes to train on their machine in IL; all expenses paid. Oh one thing, their annual PM costs is ridiculously high.

Sheryl Stephenson
Histotechnologist
NJ Department of Agriculture
Animal Health Diagnostic Labs

Weems, Joyce K.
2015-07-08 13:55:39 UTC
We have for several years and are very satisfied with them.

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
678-843-7376 Phone
678-843-7831 Fax
***@emoryhealthcare.org

www.saintjosephsatlanta.org
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Saint Joseph's Hospital and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.

Paula Lucas
2015-07-08 15:27:24 UTC
Wendy, the Leica Bond is a great machine. We've had it for several years now
and it provides excellent and consistent results.
Paula
Bio-Path Medical Group
Fountain Valley, CA

Deborah Shank
2015-07-08 15:16:18 UTC
We have seven and they are great.

Deborah Shank, Manager
Immunopathology, Flow Cytometry,
Immunohistochemistry, FISH
MSBI
Ny,NY

Hi! Does anyone out there use the Leica IHC Bond stainer? We are looking
into purchasing one and I would like to input. Do you like it? Pros and
cons?

Thanks

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from printing,
copying, forwarding, saving, or otherwise using or relying upon them in
any manner. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this message by mistake and delete it from your system.