[Histonet] Region III --- State of SC Call for HOD for NSH
Chad L McMahan
2015-06-24 18:28:44 UTC
Hello Histonetters from SC,

If you are interested in sitting for the House of Delegates (HOD) meeting in DC to represent SC please let me know. I must submit paperwork before July 4th. We have one slot to fill as delegate or alternate. Let me know if you are interested.

Schedule for House of Delegates:

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 - HOD Sign-in at 6:00

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 - HOD convenes at 7:00

Best regards,

Chad M

Chad L. McMahan, MBA, HT (ASCP)cm

Clemson Bioengineering

Biomaterials/Histology Lab Manager

BioE Research Safety Liaison

Clemson University, 104 Rhodes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634

CUBEInC, 200 Patewood Drive, Bldg C, Ste. 400, Greenville, 29615

864-656-5553 Clemson Office

864-284-6711 CUBEInC Office

864-656-4466 Fax

864-541-1340 Cell