Cost Efficient Embedding Center
Jennifer Garrigan
2015-06-30 19:48:57 UTC
Hi All,

10/2013 we purchased the KD-BMII embedding center and cooling center. The cooling plate is still working fine, but our embedding center is already in need of so much repair that we are looking into replacing it instead. We are considering a different until because it is under 2 years old and needs most of the heating elements replaced.

Do you have recommendations for a decent quality unit that is somewhere in the same ballpark? ($3200) We are a CRO and not doing much histology, but we are at a standstill until we get one.

Any advice is appreciated!

Jennifer Garrigan, LVT, AS, BA
Senior Research Technician
Buffalo BioLabs LLC